Our mission is to provide caring professional funeral service, with an attitude of human kindness and compassion that exceeds the expectations of those we serve when they are dealing with the death of a loved one.
We Are Dedicated To…
• Caring for the deceased with respect for the life that was lived and commitment to the use of optimal skill and professional funeral service expertise.
• Caring for the bereaved family by providing support and skill in a compassionate, emotionally safe environment that allows the bereaved to mourn and pay tribute to their loved one in an individual manner that gives meaning and comfort to the surviving family and friends.
• Serving our community as a human resource with respect to personal involvement and financial commitment in the areas of grief education and community service.
• Respectfully providing our staff with challenging and rewarding work, fair compensation and recognition in a safe, up to date work environment. We further pledge to support the opportunity for continuing education and skill expansion with recognition of the need for adequate rest, recreation, and time for personal growth and reflection.
• The importance and dignity of funeral service and to the use of professionally sound and ethically based business practices that will insure the operation of Taylor Funeral Service and Crematory for the families we serve; the employees we hire and the community in which we live and work.